Call for a FREE consultation at (713) 222-6767

Juvenile Crimes

What Happens to Juveniles Charged with Violent Crimes?

Published: Feb 08, 2018 in Juvenile Crimes

If your teenage son or daughter has been accused of committing a violent crime, you need to contact an experienced Houston juvenile lawyer right away. The Texas juvenile justice system is far different than the adult criminal courts. However, your child has the right to an attorney, due process, and fair court proceedings. While you and your child are at the mercy of the system, hiring a lawyer enables you to protect your child as best you can and increase the chance of a fair and appropriate outcome in their…